Where is Sinister X?

The latest news from the up-and-comers in the horrorcore genre.
JoeRo

Where is Sinister X?

Post by JoeRo »

I used to love every verse by this dude and have found myself digging up his old cds I have lying around. Bought the original cdr of hell hath no fury, bought it again after iie released it and have xtras 1 still need xtras 2. So unbelievably talented and underrated. Really surprised it seems like he stepped away from the mic.

Anyone know if hes put out anything recently or do I just need to keep listening to his solos and sycksyde tracks for eternity?
fatphrank
Site Admin

Re: Where is Sinister X?

Post by fatphrank »

He def hasn't released anything since all those releases you've mentioned. I think I may be friends with him on Facebook, but it is very clearly about anything but music. I think Kiltcha and Bob have tried to get him back for verses here and there over the years, but nothing ever seems to come to fruition.
HorrorcoreWiki
JoeRo

Post by JoeRo »

That's a bummer. I eventually found him on Facebook as well but yeah nothing music related.

Looks like all of 3se has been off and on for years now. I remember he left SyckSyde and started doing his solo thing. Thought I heard somewhere that if he didn't feel like he was getting the reach he wanted by a certain age or period in time then he was done which I guess appears to have happened. Real shame though dude had bars for days.
IcePick_Willie

Post by IcePick_Willie »

Yea, X a family man , works his 40+ hrs and he just got to a point in his life where he couldn't relate to the Sinister X material going forward as far as anything new, and just gave up on music for most part . I talk with him now and again and have tried getting him back into ANYTHING musically.... but nothing ever really come of it... Who knows? I would not say never... but is unlikely we hear any new music from him... Don't get me wrong, I still try and talk him into doing something with me everytime we talk lol.
If anything, and if we are lucky , I do my best to get him featured on at least a song of mine... Stranger things have happened but I wouldnt expect anything more such as a Sinister X album

Return to “Wicked Underground”