Looking for new artist to check out.

The latest news from the up-and-comers in the horrorcore genre.
Toxzik666MHR

Looking for new artist to check out.

Post by Toxzik666MHR »

I'm always looking for new Underground and Horrorcore artist or Groups to check out, New or Old.
Post a link to your music or an artist you think people should check out.
Here's a link to one of my group Troubled Mindz albums.

https://open.spotify.com/album/4dD7y0Lz ... =copy-link
Toxzik666MHR

Re: Looking for new artist to check out.

Post by Toxzik666MHR »

Another album I have been hooked on lately that I think everyone should check out is Definition of Insanity's debut album.
Defekt and Staplez (Bedlam) have both been in this scene 20+ years each and formed this new group, and the album is something that can be bumped front to back without skipping a track.

https://open.spotify.com/album/5jjc5w7n ... =copy-link
fatphrank
Site Admin

Post by fatphrank »

It's funny man. Idk if it's lack of promotion or reach or something, but a lot of people seem to not know that Definition of Insanity even exists. And when people DO see the name mentioned or anything, they don't realize it's D and Staplez. Mad people got that card in the CHOPPS pack and had no idea who "this new group" is. Haha
HorrorcoreWiki
Toxzik666MHR

Post by Toxzik666MHR »

fatphrank wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 2:57 pm It's funny man. Idk if it's lack of promotion or reach or something, but a lot of people seem to not know that Definition of Insanity even exists. And when people DO see the name mentioned or anything, they don't realize it's D and Staplez. Mad people got that card in the CHOPPS pack and had no idea who "this new group" is. Haha
The amount of horrorcore history that is within that group is crazy, Both D and Staplez are some of the most talented people we have worked with. Staplez has been one of my favorites in the scene since Bedlams Chemical Imbalances 2 . And that new album they did is a masterpiece, more people need to peep it out.
fatphrank
Site Admin

Post by fatphrank »

Toxzik666MHR wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 10:58 pm
fatphrank wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 2:57 pm It's funny man. Idk if it's lack of promotion or reach or something, but a lot of people seem to not know that Definition of Insanity even exists. And when people DO see the name mentioned or anything, they don't realize it's D and Staplez. Mad people got that card in the CHOPPS pack and had no idea who "this new group" is. Haha
The amount of horrorcore history that is within that group is crazy, Both D and Staplez are some of the most talented people we have worked with. Staplez has been one of my favorites in the scene since Bedlams Chemical Imbalances 2 . And that new album they did is a masterpiece, more people need to peep it out.
I agree man. I've always been a huge Staplez fan. I was so hyped when he came back for that "9" album, his solo shit was dope, and this Definition album is next level.
HorrorcoreWiki
AndrewLSP

Post by AndrewLSP »

Sup y’all. Might as well throw out my fav artist just in case people don’t know him. SCUM has been around for over 20 years at this point but I still meet juggalos out in portland that have no idea who he is. Here is his newest album so if anyone has not heard of him or bumped Black Souls make sure to check it out.

https://open.spotify.com/track/7qfSLlYK ... HmA5L91XfQ
fatphrank
Site Admin

Post by fatphrank »

AndrewLSP wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 1:16 am SCUM has been around for over 20 years at this point but I still meet juggalos out in portland that have no idea who he is.
That's how I felt when you said you didn't know Bloodshot. hahah Bloody has been around for OVER 20 years at this point. To me, I feel like literally everyone knows this man. Guess I was sadly mistaken. hah
HorrorcoreWiki
AndrewLSP

Post by AndrewLSP »

Fair point XD my bad.
DarkOne

Post by DarkOne »

I got a lot of idols that I been blessed to meet and perform with over these last few years like Komatose, Insane Poetry, Scum, Esham and a bunch other artists I listen to.
Artists I been bumping a lot lately is Cage, Worm, Three Six, Krucifix Klan.

I always happen to find other artists to check out, always looking to peep some dope music

I’m also a a member of Morgue Mob
If you want please take a moment peep our music and I also have solo work coming too soon.

fatphrank
Site Admin

Post by fatphrank »

DarkOne wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:31 am I’m also a a member of Morgue Mob
If you want please take a moment peep our music and I also have solo work coming too soon.
I just peeped the tracks. Digging Thrill Kill the most!
HorrorcoreWiki