How do you find out about new artists?

The latest news from the up-and-comers in the horrorcore genre.
fatphrank
Site Admin

How do you find out about new artists?

Post by fatphrank »

Like the title says, how are you guys finding out about new horrorcore artists these days? A lot of the time, we used to find out about dope new rappers, groups, etc. through the old boards.

Also, tell me some newer artists that you are actually a fan of. I need to hear some new stuff.
HorrorcoreWiki
HorrorCorridor

Re: How do you find out about new artists?

Post by HorrorCorridor »

Collabs usually... Faygoluvers used to be the place but i havent seen a lot of new artist popping up

Crackle Kapone, Lyrizone, Ill Fortune are some newer artists ive been into because of collabs
fatphrank
Site Admin

Post by fatphrank »

Sites like Faygo Luvers def help. I'm glad they still exist.

I actually hope that people are checking out some artists who are newer to them after they see them in my card sets.

I featured Lyrizone in a set for that reason. And the fact that I think he's dope, of course. What collab have you heard him on?
HorrorcoreWiki
HorrorCorridor

Post by HorrorCorridor »

I heard the song Parasite with KFVampire and , a song with Mars+Grewsum+Dubbs
fatphrank
Site Admin

Post by fatphrank »

HorrorCorridor wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 10:18 pm I heard the song Parasite with KFVampire and , a song with Mars+Grewsum+Dubbs
Nice! I didn't realize he's been collabing with some bigger names. I'll have to peep these tracks you've mentioned.
HorrorcoreWiki
AndrewLSP

Post by AndrewLSP »

It’s interesting cuz the way I hear about new artists is mostly word of mouth or if something pops up on my Spotify. Besides that it’s mostly when there is a feature on a song that has an artists I already know.

Cody Manson is newer and I’ve been enjoying him a lot. Check out the song Slidin’
fatphrank
Site Admin

Post by fatphrank »

AndrewLSP wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 1:31 am It’s interesting cuz the way I hear about new artists is mostly word of mouth or if something pops up on my Spotify. Besides that it’s mostly when there is a feature on a song that has an artists I already know.

Cody Manson is newer and I’ve been enjoying him a lot. Check out the song Slidin’
I enjoy a good amount of Cody's work. Not a lot of the "street" stuff or drug stuff, but Ian put it best in his video about my cards -- Cody's "murder shit" is the best of it all. haha Plus the man's image is amazing. I can make cards of this dude all day. He needs like 10 different action figures as well.
HorrorcoreWiki
AndrewLSP

Post by AndrewLSP »

Fair fair yeah I’m excited to see how his new album is since it drops next month. And your right his look is fucking wild. Horrorcore action figures would be dope.
ComicVomit

Post by ComicVomit »

Honestly the only new horrorcore artist I listen to is probably Darby O'Trill. I got into him probably like 6 months before he signed to LSP. I think I found him due to a suggested video on YouTube and went down a rabbit hole after that.
Jøhn Wayne Gu¢¢i
fatphrank
Site Admin

Post by fatphrank »

ComicVomit wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:19 pm Honestly the only new horrorcore artist I listen to is probably Darby O'Trill. I got into him probably like 6 months before he signed to LSP. I think I found him due to a suggested video on YouTube and went down a rabbit hole after that.
It's dope when it happens randomly like that
HorrorcoreWiki

Return to “Wicked Underground”