Most Underrated Artists?

The latest news from the up-and-comers in the horrorcore genre.
fatphrank
Site Admin

Most Underrated Artists?

Post by fatphrank »

Who are you a fan of that you think is underrated and deserves more recognition?

I think two guys who have been around forever that deserve a wider reach are definitely Madd Maxxx and J Reno the Sadist.
HorrorcoreWiki
J Reno

Re: Most Underrated Artists?

Post by J Reno »

Appreciate that homie. I have to agree. I'd say Maxx & Donnie Menace as well.
fatphrank
Site Admin

Post by fatphrank »

Of course bro. Glad you found your way over here, my man.

I def agree on Donnie, too. He's another who has been putting in work for yearssss.

I hope to get him in a card set here in the future.
HorrorcoreWiki
ThaMorbidOne

Post by ThaMorbidOne »

[Name_Withheld] for sure is definitely underrated. Dude does everything on his own and still gets slept on. Same with The J. Hexx Project.
fatphrank
Site Admin

Post by fatphrank »

I was really hoping I would open some eyes up to [name_withheld] when I featured him on a card. I can't help but to feel I've failed him 😞
HorrorcoreWiki
HorrorCorridor

Post by HorrorCorridor »

Kardiac , Crackle Kapone(hiphop/trap/country/Horrorcore), J Hexx Project, IllNickel(and all of Horrorcrunk Ent needs more shine in the underground), Kap Kallous(if you don’t know him, check it)

Dr Gigglez is back too hehehehehahahahaha. I wish Bedlam or KGP would return.
fatphrank
Site Admin

Post by fatphrank »

HorrorCorridor wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 10:38 pm Kardiac , Crackle Kapone(hiphop/trap/country/Horrorcore), J Hexx Project, IllNickel(and all of Horrorcrunk Ent needs more shine in the underground), Kap Kallous(if you don’t know him, check it)

Dr Gigglez is back too hehehehehahahahaha. I wish Bedlam or KGP would return.
I definitely need to check out Crackle and Kallous.
HorrorcoreWiki
AndrewLSP

Post by AndrewLSP »

J Reno wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 2:46 pm Appreciate that homie. I have to agree. I'd say Maxx & Donnie Menace as well.
Was just talking to scum the other day about donnies new album. Very excited for it.
AndrewLSP

Post by AndrewLSP »

I think Big Hoodoo is way underrated. Saw him on the Rock the Doc tour not long ago and he really brings the energy on stage and turns it up to 11. He does not have the biggest discography but what’s there I think is fantastic.

Of corse any post I make has to have some LSP love in it so I’ll say JP tha Hustler. He does a lot behind the scenes and personally I like his booming old school sound. Especially on stuff like “100% hardcore.” He def don’t get enough love.
fatphrank
Site Admin

Post by fatphrank »

AndrewLSP wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 1:24 am I think Big Hoodoo is way underrated. Saw him on the Rock the Doc tour not long ago and he really brings the energy on stage and turns it up to 11. He does not have the biggest discography but what’s there I think is fantastic.

Of corse any post I make has to have some LSP love in it so I’ll say JP tha Hustler. He does a lot behind the scenes and personally I like his booming old school sound. Especially on stuff like “100% hardcore.” He def don’t get enough love.
I'm def a fan of Hoodoo. I don't think he makes the best songs ever, but I def recognize his talent. I've enjoyed his releases thus far.

I've also always had love for JP. The few times we've spoken over the years, he's always been a great guy. Very talented and been in the game for a very long time.
HorrorcoreWiki